The Latest Word:
Big News: LACB29 is just around the corner! The events are being finalized and it's going to be another great one. Click on Register to go to the registration page.
Finding Your Way Around
We've tried to make it a little easier for you to find information about LACB29 and download the forms that you need. Notice there are now pulldown menus at the top of the web page. Let's check out what's under LACB29
- Schedule: This is where you find details about the schedule. Peruse and learn about the exciting events in store for you.
- Attendees: As people sign up, their names appear here, so you can check and see who else in coming. Also, check it a week or so after you send in your registration form. If your name is there, we received your form and payment.
- Squadron Dinners: Many squadrons enjoy organizing their own dinner in conjunction with the LACB, usually on Thursday evening. Check it out and see if your squadron is there. If not, contact some of your squadron mates, form a team and make it happen. This page provides some helpful information on how to do that.
- Photos: This is where LACB29 photos will be posted. We have a professional photographer just like last time, plus Skip Leonard and Dave Cowles will be clicking away. Take photos of your squadron dinner and send them in.
- Registration: This page provides the registration form and all the information you need to fill it out and send it in.
- Hotel Reservation: The information here tells you how to reserve your room at the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay. Do it and be where the action is.
As always, if confusion reigns and you have questions about anything, don't hesitate to contact our own personal F-8 Crusader Meeting Planner, Mary Buonaguidi, Mary.Buonaguidi@ConferenceDirect.com, or by phone: 760-942-7104. She's always there to help you.